Floating wind is on the cusp of a period of rapid growth and could become the most powerful renewable solution to provide cheap, reliable and sustainable energy to new markets. Join us at Floating Offshore Wind 2021, supported by partners Aker Solutions, Equinor, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, Ocean Winds, RWE and Shell, from 15-16 September in Aberdeen, to hear from leading industry figures as we discuss what infrastructure, technology and market developments are needed to accelerate deployment in UK waters. This event is organised by RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables.
View our cutting-edge programme that tackles the big questions including...
- How much floating wind should the UK be targeting for 2030 and beyond?
- Can the current UK market framework deliver this target?
- How to create an attractive business model and secure investment partners for your project?
- What are the consenting challenges facing the first generation of commercial-scale projects?
- What are the supply chain opportunities from ScotWind?
- How can the industry capture the export value and opportunities?
Register today to hear from 30 expert speakers and network with over 500 floating wind professionals in a safe environment. With a sold-out exhibition and a limited number of in-person delegate passes, we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Photo of Kincardine substructure courtesy of Boskalis