We're delighted to draw on the vast experience of our innovative speakers from various sectors, who will share their learning and how it can be transferred to the challenges facing ocean energy and the engineering sector. As well as hearing from the speakers, you'll also have the opportunity to participate in facilitated break-out sessions, a lunch reception and a tour of Murrayfield Stadium.
Aim of Workshop:
To bring OPIN members and engineering and supply chain companies together to:
- Meet potential customers and suppliers
- Learn from experience of leading engineering companies on approaches to innovation and supply chain development and new ways of doing things
- Consider how this experience can be transferred to the challenges facing ocean energy and the engineering supply chain
- Look at how future industry trends and approaches can be built into today’s thinking, to accelerate innovation and future-proof products and processes
- Identify some key areas which can be taken forward by Collaborative Innovation Groups, with support through the OPIN programme, to develop into new processes, products or projects