he Offshore Wind Growth Partnership (OWGP) welcomes UK supply chain companies and potential new market entrants to join a virtual briefing on the latest funding opportunities.
The OWGP has launched its 2020 calls, offering up to £600,000 funding for projects that aim to encourage more businesses into the offshore wind supply chain by helping to overcome barriers to diversification, and for UK companies already working in the offshore wind sector to grow their market share through increased competitiveness and development of new products or services.
The OWGP is seeking submissions to its latest funding opportunities:
• Cross-Sector Support Call: Enabling diversification of UK manufacturing capability and technology innovation
• Open Call: Improving competitiveness and driving innovation across UK supply chain
This webinar will provide an overview of the funding calls and details on how to apply. You will also hear about some upcoming business transformation programmes that will be launched in August and September.
• Welcome & Introduction
• Funding Calls - Cross-Sector Call
- Aims, Eligibility, Scope
- How to apply
• Open Call
- Aims, Eligibility Scope
- How to apply (Stages 1 and 2)
• Upcoming Business Transformation Opportunities
Please note this session will be recorded.