Winning contracts for Scotland
This free event is your opportunity to plan and prepare for the forthcoming UK Contracts for Difference (CfD) auction for offshore wind. You'll hear expert insights from industry, learn about business support mechanisms, and have the opportunity to build connections to secure success for your organisation.
The event will focus on lessons learned from previous CfD auctions, forthcoming opportunities, and how the industry is anticipated to evolve for future rounds. Our speakers will cover competition, innovation and skills to help supply chain companies position themselves to target opportunities arising from the round.
- 09:05 to 10:00 - Registration and refreshments
- 10:00 to 10:10 - Welcome
- 10:10 to 11:15 - Keynote speeches and panel: Evolution of industry; learning from experience, seizing opportunities now and preparing for future rounds.
- 11:15 to 11:45 - Coffee break
- 11:45 to 12:30 - Keynote speeches and panel: Supply chain security and success with data and digital.
- 12:30 to 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 to 15:00 - Keynote speeches and panel: Industry insight on competition, skills and innovation.
- 15:00 to 15:30 - Keynote speeches and panel: Sector deal for the Scottish supply chain
- 15:30 to 15:45 - Closing remarks