Note: This event is free to Subsea UK members and costs £42.50 (+VAT) for non-members.
This Lunch & Learn event will present the initial findings from a wide ranging review of diversification opportunities for oil & gas supply chain companies, including a detailed look at opportunities within offshore wind. It will explore the issues facing the subsea sector and will seek the views of supply chain companies on their readiness to enter new markets. Particular attention will be given to identifying the support required by the oil & gas supply chain as well as the challenges and barriers to progress.
The following themes will be discussed at the workshop:
- Where are the largest opportunities for early diversification?
- What longer term potential exists in other market sectors?
- How prepared are companies to develop new areas of business?
- What strategies are available to companies seeking to expand into new markets?
- What challenges and barriers might the subsea supply chain face?
- What is the role of the public sector in supporting industry to move forward?
The guide to opportunities in the offshore wind sector is available for reference from the Scottish Enterprise website: http://www.scottish-enterprise.com/offshorewindguide