Skills Development Scotland (SDS) has developed a new website: My World of Work for Parents, to help parents access the resources and information they need to support their child on their journey from school through to employment.
Why My World of Work for Parents?
- It can help parents support their child through school
- The site brings together all of the course and career information parents need to support their child as they go through school
Including comprehensive Key Dates calendar for parents and timely information on:
- Modern Apprenticeship applications
- University and college open days
- Subject choices
- Exam results support
- Help on choosing subjects
- Support finding a job - from filling out application forms to tackling interviews
- Next steps for school leavers - information on Modern Apprenticeships or further study
- Funding routes
For more information see My World of Work for Parents Website