Marine Energy Supply Chain Opportunities
Following the launch of the new Marine Energy Expert Support Programme, this event will provide delegates with an overview of global wave & tidal energy market and insight into supply chain requirements and routes to market for Scottish suppliers.
The event will give you:
- The latest news from industry experts and guest speakers on technology and supply chain trends
- A chance to hear from tidal developer, Meygen, about their supply chain requirements
- Case studies from experienced suppliers
- Practical advice to help your company take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Networking opportunities to discuss your company's ambitions with the speakers, other participants and Scottish Enterprise and HIE
- Information on how to apply for free, 1-2-1 support from the Marine Energy Expert Support Programme
Our new Marine Energy Expert Support programme enables businesses to gain an early understanding of supply chain requirements and to develop capabilities to take advantage of emerging industry opportunities now and in the future.
The programme offers businesses up to two full days of FREE, one-to-one advice and guidance about diversifying into the marine energy sector. Support is delivered by specialist advisors who have knowledge and experience of the sector.
Find out about emerging global opportunities within the marine energy supply chain, and get advice on potential routes to market and networking.