Oldbaum Services are sector-leading experts in wind data services with 10 years international experience onshore and offshore delivering over 18GW of wind technical services.
Oldbaum is an entirely independent company, offering value, innovation and experience to provide appropriate data solutions as required by our clients. Examples of Oldbaum’s work include industry-leading projects using SoDAR, Floating LiDAR, Nacelle LiDAR and more recently long range scanning LiDAR. Oldbaum’s team shows a unique understanding of how to match technology to physical problems, and is one of the very few companies worldwide able to offer technology solutions in all forms of instrumentation.
Oldbaum’s innovative history has included industry-leading projects such as NORSEWInD and the OWA Offshore Wakes data campaign, supplying LiDAR and Data offshore.
Oldbaum’s instrument solution can be delivered as part of our Data as a Service product. DaaS is a data service where Oldbaum specify, deploy, manage and deliver instrumentation as required by the client’s data needs. The service allows clients to pay only for data, streamlining costs and delivering value.
- Feasibility studies, GIS, CFD Modelling; Array layout/ wind farm design, Technical Due Diligence, Post-construction yield optimisation & offshore power performance assessment
- Data Analysis, Appropriate Source Selection, Data Acquisition & Management
- Sales & Rental & Field Service (Nacelle LiDAR, Scanning LiDAR, LiDAR, Floating LiDAR, Met masts)
- Data as a Service – buy the data not the instrument
- Offshore Met mast topside design
- O&M Services – power performance optimisation